What to Expect at the Dove Inn - One of the Top Hotels in Golden CO
The Dove Inn was built in 1866! She's old and some of the rooms are quite small, cozy, and charming. We have chosen period pieces to reflect the beauty and charm from that era, but we've modernized much of the inn.
Check-in is automated, we will communicate with you via email and text if you have any questions. There is no on-site receptionist.
Breakfast is self serve, continental style. We always try to have local, fresh items. You can expect things like fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade granola and pastries. If you need more of a cowboy breakfast, Golden is home to some delicious restaurants and coffee shops!
We offer a hot tub! The hot tub has a max occupancy of 3 people. Please shower before use and don't use glassware, plastic glasses only.
The foyer has a comfortable sitting area and a full self-serve coffee bar. There is also a fully stocked kitchen for guest use.
We have flatscreen TVs in each room so you can access your favorite streaming services, HBO is included.
- We do not accommodate pets of any kind including emotional support animals. Service animals are welcome, but please notify us prior to arrival.
- We do not accommodate babies, toddlers, or children under the age of 12. This is because the property is not child safe due to it's age.
- Non-guest visitors are not permitted within the premises, and sharing of access codes with non-guests will result in immediate termination of a reservation.
- Groups are not permitted to occupy more than two of our rooms. Please contact us if you are considering a group event at our facility.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed in the rooms, hot tub area, or attached porch. Smoking is allowed on the front patio or side alley.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
Full refunds are available for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
No call, no shows (failing to cancel or alter your reservation and not showing up) will be charged for the entire length of the stay.
After 24 hours of no show we will open up the room for another guest. Please contact us if you will be late so we know to hold your room.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT POLICY
You are welcome to check in anytime after 3pm. On the day of check-in you will receive codes to get into the inn and your room.
If you need to check in before 3pm, please message us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Check out is at 11am.
Rooms are fully cleaned and sanitized between guests. Additionally, we offer a refresher upon request to change out towels, remove trash, and make the bed.
When you book online with us, our system keeps your card on file to cover any cost of repair. Property damage, excessive dirt, and foul odors such as those from smoking will be assessed and the customer will be billed at at our repair/replacement cost.
We are located in downtown golden, so parking can be tricky. There is free parking on 14th St between Jackson and Ford, and a parking garage at 1250 Jackson St with free overnight parking. Additional information can be found at the City of Golden's website.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail at [email protected]